Established in 1991, A-Vision is one of the longest running driving schools in Bankstown, Marrickville and all across Sydney. Over the years we have earned the respect from our customers, as well as the driving school industry.
“In modern times DRIVING IS LIFE SKILL just like reading, writing, and numeracy. We help you build that skill to last life time. At A-Vision, we take driving seriously.”
All our driving instructors have:
- – Years of experience as successful driving instructors
- – Certificate IV from TAFE
- – Driving instructor licence issued by RMS
- – Working with children certificate
- – Public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
Our tuition methods are designed to achieve five primary goals:
- – Vehicle control skills: Steering, braking, clutch control etc.
- – A Complete understanding of all Road rules/li>
- – Perceptual and cognitive skills: Visual search techniques, hazard perception and responding to hazards etc.
- – Low risk driving: identifying and managing driving risks etc.
- – Social factors: Safe celebration, avoiding distractions and managing fatigue etc.